Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I had this crazy dream: I was working, and my boss fired me, but for some reason I had a lot of money. I went out and bought a red mk4. I was all happy and showing it off, but then I realized it was an automatic, and I was like nooooooooooo. Then I woke up and realized I dont have a mk4 at all, much less an automatic, and I thought "what the hell was I thinking"? Pretty crazy hey?

Supra invading my dreams.......

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
LOL thats what you get, I would of 7Med my mk2 and soop the crap out of it before I got a mk4 :wink: :lol: Hey we can all dream cant we :wink:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
But at least it is still a MKIV... but did you check if it is TWIN TURBO... or else you might have gotten ripped off :wink:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont remember :( It was cool to drive it around and show it off though, even if it was only a dream :)

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
LOL, I dreamed of Supras last night too. Somehow I traded my Talon for a red '89 MK III with over 200,000 miles...

I know I want another Supra, but my mind seems to be working overtime thinking of them...

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I dreamed someone stole my car last night and destroyed it. At least yours was kinda good.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I had a dream that there was this girl....and she broke into my house while I was asleep, and she was wearing a cheerleader outfit and...

[censored] :shock:

...and then the neighbors dog started barking and *POOF* no more dream

[I'm going to kidnap that dog and relocate it to another part of Fresno]

·
Premium Member
6,116 Posts
Did you call your cars name out in your sleep? According to the wife, when I say Hey Baby, she thinks Im talkin to the car :roll: -Mike P

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
MK2Racer said:
The other night I had this crazy dream: I was working, and my boss fired me, but for some reason I had a lot of money. I went out and bought a red mk4. I was all happy and showing it off, but then I realized it was an automatic, and I was like nooooooooooo. Then I woke up and realized I dont have a mk4 at all, much less an automatic, and I thought "what the hell was I thinking"? Pretty crazy hey?

Supra invading my dreams.......
Thats funny, I had a very similar dream a few months ago

·
Registered
138 Posts
After going through my engine wiring harness last night i had a dream that i was drowning in wires and the only thing i had to fight them was a pair of wire cutters! That was weird

·
Registered
517 Posts
Reading about this is way to funny You guys are all a bunch of
Supra freaks :crazyeye:
Oh wait I too have Supra dreams :sleeping:
but just a few

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Of course you want a MkIV!!!!!!

Come on guys, of course you want a MkIV.

Where else are you going to get a twin turbo 2JZ motor for your MkII?

I keep dreaming about the one that gets rear-ended in the small town where no-one knows what they have. Parked by itself out back the gas station with everything from the rear wheels forward in mint condition.

It could happen! Yeah, right :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts