Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classicgarage.com has these two pieces listed for what seems to be a reasonable price. I have an 83 with louvers instead of a spoiler, and think the spoiler would make a nice addition to the look of my rear end. Also, my front air damn has a whole pile of scrapes and dings from the previous owner (I'm a panzy, always like 2' away from curbs) and would like to either replace or cover it, especially if that airdam sits a little more foreward than stock. My question is, has anyone purchased these? Exact fitment? Good quality? Does anyone atleast have better pictures than shown on classicgarage.com? I have web-searched for vesatec mk2's, and found nothing, although they seemed to have made alot of products for the mk3.

http://www.classicgarage.com/supfronspoil.html
http://www.classicgarage.com/cellifrearse.html

--BillyM

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
im tempted to order the front spoiler to see what its like...

anyone else dealt with them??
are they a good reliable company?

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you do please let us know what it's like and post some pics.

I've been eyeing that air dam just cause it looks unique, also since mines an L-type I have that tiny front air dam :(, been wanting to change that.

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well SupraLuvva, I'll buy the spoiler if you buy the airdam. =) I think I might end up purchasing a set of koni fronts from them also, so I might as well order it then to reduce shipping.

(Looks for excuse to buy spoiler...)

--BillyM
Viva La Autox!

·
Registered
790 Posts
If you do, post pics. I've also thought about getting them, but the pics are so poor that I never really gave it serious consideration (and a rabidchimp intake pipe has priority right now :wink: )

·
Registered
272 Posts
Jeff Tamulis has one of each of these in his garage right now. I was actually fairly impressed with the airdam. It's made of some flexible material, so it won't shatter like my car's original ground effects did. Didn't actually get to see the spoiler. Perhaps Jeff can take some better pictures for us...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have been looking at that airdam myself, but it is hard to tell from the pictures.

If anyone gets it, please let me know how they like it and post some pictures of it.

Regards,
Carlos

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes PLEASE post some pics. I'm also interested in getting them for my Black Sup. I've been looking for a front lip for a while and this might be the ticket! :) How's the install? Fairly simple for someone who knows jack about installing kits? Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
the front air dam looks really good on the car, I was suprised - gives it a new aggresive stance. However, it is designed to work with the 83 and older front ends, the ones that do not have brake ducts / fog light holes below the blinkers. Jeff and I will post pics near the end of the week when it is installed correctly so everyone can see.

·
Registered
20 Posts
is anybody ever going to post pictures that would be nice

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
ya lets see those pix aready...
:p

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am not sure but does that rear spoiler look like it is ruberized to anyone else? I personally like the rear frim the 85/86 it fits the car well.

Regards,
Sean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts