Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yes, I'll have one in good condition somewhere.... will be resigning my job on Wed... might only give a weeks notice if they continue the kind of crap/harassment they've been putting me thru... trying to get me to quit... Can U send me Ur location plz & a proper email so I can send U pics...

In general, Shipping ANYTHING outside of Canada ... has become ridiculous... but I will have a way of making it compact... so it doesn't take up much space... & being light to begin with... actually might not be too unreasonable...

Get back...

Cheers,

Reactions: mugzilla

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I'll have one in good condition somewhere.... will be resigning my job on Wed... might only give a weeks notice if they continue the kind of crap/harassment they've been putting me thru... trying to get me to quit... Can U send me Ur location plz & a proper email so I can send U pics...

In general, Shipping ANYTHING outside of Canada ... has become ridiculous... but I will have a way of making it compact... so it doesn't take up much space... & being light to begin with... actually might not be too unreasonable...

Get back...

Cheers,
los angeles ca [email protected]... a pic is good I don't see folding it but let's see.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
OK I'm now competely done with the Job (that was the biggest mistake of my Life) ... so can try & get my life back in order now... will be emailing U a pic & Price tmrw...

Cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts