·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

i wanted this parts in good condition:

- Radio mounting brackets with pocket
- Cables with connectors for the radio

If you have this parts, pls give me known with price and shipping costs to luxembourg. Many thanks.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I will do some digging. May have some brackets

·
Registered
484 Posts
There's a guy on the facebook marketplace by the name of Bob Shapton that has a hoard he's trying to unload. Worth taking a look and contacting him directly.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
bshapton on here.

There is someone somewhere here that is selling whole interior parts. (read this yesterday iirc)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone,
We are looking for a complete rear seat assembly, black, for an 1985 Supra.
Can anyone help?
Mouse damage. :(
Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pls, if you have all this parts, pls send me a message. Many thanks and have a nice week.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*update*

- radio mounting brackets with pocket
- cables with connectors for the radio

if you have this parts, pls give me known with price and shipping costs to luxembourg. Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hello,

- Radio mounting brackets with pocket
- Cables with connectors for the radio

If you have this parts, pls give me known with price and shipping costs to luxembourg. Many thanks.
Sorry I don't have radio brackets but I have a couple of boxes of harnesses so may have the radio connectors uncut. I don't normally cut harnesses unless someone wants to pay for the whole thing, or complete section; then only mail what is wanted. In order to dig a harness out and unwind it I need some guidance for what the connectors I'm looking for look like.

·
Premium Member
7,838 Posts
Mk-2, eBay has aftermarket radio connectors to restore your radio wiring harnesses back to OEM IIRC...

And what yr Supra??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@AJ Yes i have the ebay connectors, but i have not the wiring diagramm. The previous owner have cut the connectors. -_-
My celica Supra is from 1984.

·
Premium Member
7,838 Posts
MK-2 Copy maybe ask a kind person to post a copy of the wiring diagram from the '84 EWD for the connector(s)??

I have somewhere a copy of the Crutchfield wiring diagram on how to wire a aftermarket stereo to factory wires but I dont think it shows the reverse ??

·
Premium Member
7,838 Posts
UPDATE I just found that I have a '83 TSRM...I'll post the radio wiring diagram 5-2 and wiring color code...maybe the same as an '84??

Anyone confirm??

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Many thanks for your effort.

The problem nr.1 would be done. Now I'm still looking for the brackets . . . ^^

·
Premium Member
7,838 Posts
Radio brackets?? I think you can still get those from the Toyota dealer...

Many thanks for your effort.

The problem nr.1 would be done. Now I'm still looking for the brackets . . . ^^

·
Super Moderator
8,309 Posts
Radio brackets?? I think you can still get those from the Toyota dealer...
Lists as discontinued now

·
Premium Member
7,838 Posts
Bummer...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can you see if the front trun signal lamps 81511-14280 and 81521-14291 are still available in US?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I may have saved 1 set of brackets for myself as a spare... but not sure if I saved any more beyond that... As I go thru organizing & Catologing stuff I'll keep an eye out for them & group them together to see how many I have... Unfortunately I don't have the time to be going through a 53 ft Trailer looking for a couple of small parts...

Ultimately, the goal is to have everything on a Spreadsheet.... so I know EXACTLY where.... & how many I have... of what.... in what Location...

I'll check back with you if I happen to find some more...

Cheers,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts