Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any ideas for a song to use in the background? The best I got so far is Papa Roach-Infest. Everytime I listen to it, I have the PERFECT vid in my mind...... I JUST NEED FOOTAGE AND PICS! If you know of any sites with MKII vids, or any other Supra vids, PLEASE let me know. I got almost 1 gig of vids thus far. Using a lot of their ideas. *I knew those MKIV boys would be good for something!*

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I got some pics and a couple of vid clips you can see *click on my website button* its the one called mk2 pics :wink: :p

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins. That was my second choice for my video. I'm going with The Final Countdown by Europe for mine. So you can't have that one! :p

Christian

·
Registered
790 Posts
Brings up an interesting question; for a Mk II vid, do you go with new music (in the last couple years), or go era appropriate? Personally, I think there is some ACDC that would work for Supra vids (makes good not quite legal driving music). Just a thought for you all...

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Sparky said:
Brings up an interesting question; for a Mk II vid, do you go with new music (in the last couple years), or go era appropriate? Personally, I think there is some ACDC that would work for Supra vids (makes good not quite legal driving music). Just a thought for you all...
What's not legal about listening to AC/DC in your car? :shifty:

·
Premium Member
6,116 Posts
Era appropriate? I HATED 80s music-Hair bands and Early techno-AC/DC makes me drive REAL FAST-Maybe thats what he meant by that-Flock of Seagulls, anyone :twisted: ? Maybe Duran Duran- Id pick "Sanctuary" by the Cult-On GT3 Soundtrack-Because my car is my sanctuary, and she dont go for free-Hence "She sells sanctuary"- Maybe some nice Poison, or Cinderella :roll: ?

·
Super Moderator
8,393 Posts
I can't drive 55/Sammy Haggar or maybe Kashmir/Zeppelin To tell you the truth all I ever hear in internet videos is techno, (c)rap :) , hip hop, or some newer metal. As a classic rock type of guy I'd dig a good video with some good classic rock, and it would be different.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
For era-specific music:

"Cars" by Gary Numan
"Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by Starship
"Reminiscing" by the Little River Band
"Take It On The Run" by REO Speedwagon
"Can't Slow Down" by Lionel Richie
"Dare" by Stan Bush ("Transformers: The Movie" soundtrack)
"Every Breath You Take" by The Police
"Ride Like The Wind" by Christopher Cross

Lol, but "I Can't Drive 55" is probably the best choice. ;)

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Axel F-Harold Faltermeyer

Anything from the Hysteria-Def Leppard album

Anyway I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
What about some good old Japanese Traditional music.....Hey its a Toyota.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts