Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read of several group buys that are active or have since ended, but have *never* been posted in the group buys section. In fact, I was interested in the Braid gb and posted a message there myself to try to find out about it. With the myriad of subheadings, I don't see how there won't be either cross-posting or tons of missed information. But I see nothing wrong with posting in the GB section and possibly the appropriate other section (suspension, brakes, etc.).

Also, I tend to scout the "for sale" and "group buys" of forums and skip the noise. Perhaps those running GBs may actually use the GB forum as a way to attract more participants. (??)

Regards,

Jimi B

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The reason the Braid buy wasn;t put into the Forum here (or at least as best as I can figure) was that the buy was (effectively) over when this board came up...

As for the rest of the buys... other than the one I am working on (which is in there) and Leslie's (which I will take the liberty of adding for Leslie), what other GB's are you talking about?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Supra Bob said:
As for the rest of the buys... other than the one I am working on (which is in there) and Leslie's (which I will take the liberty of adding for Leslie), what other GB's are you talking about?
THANK YOU kind sir. :oops:

I keep forgetting to do that. Actually, I keep thinking someone else will sort of take over and organize this group buy. Jay and I really do these more as a service to the community than anything else. I don't want anyone to think we are pushing strut bars to try to get rich. :oops:

I guess if we add it to the group buy list then We really can say it is officially on and everyone just needs to get their money in.

Thanks again Bob.

Leslie

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
No Problem Leslie...

Again, I hope you don't mind that I did it. I posted a link to your thread about it, and asked to have it locked so all the info goes to the thread you started...

As for organizing it... I would offer..but I have my hands full doing my own right now... lol... and honestly, I think its gonna be a bit before I do another... never realized how much work goes into organizing a group buy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts