Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there--was at the wreckin' yard the other day and came across some supras and had to take some pictures. I tried different ways to post the pictures, but I can't seem to figure out how to add attachments/pictures (even though I've read through the FAQ--there is no manage attachment button that I can come across when posting a message). However, if anyone is interested, I posted them in an album with my profile! Feel free to take a look--warning some pictures might be shocking! Msg me if you have any questions/comments!

-jt-

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I recently went to the junkyard this weekend too, and saw cars there that almost made me shed a tear. I didn't find any supras but I did find the following: three SC300, two GS 300, four cressidas, two Lexus w/ 1UZ's (I couldn't tell what it was front end body was all gone) all of these cars were in verygood-almost mint condition before they were put in junkyard. The sad part is that all these cars were part of the cash for clunckers deal, so we were not allowed to touch the engines....arrrrg

·
Registered
453 Posts
hey there--was at the wreckin' yard the other day and came across some supras and had to take some pictures. I tried different ways to post the pictures, but I can't seem to figure out how to add attachments/pictures (even though I've read through the FAQ--there is no manage attachment button that I can come across when posting a message). However, if anyone is interested, I posted them in an album with my profile! Feel free to take a look--warning some pictures might be shocking! Msg me if you have any questions/comments!

-jt-
Reminds me of the movie "Corvette Summer" with Mark Hamil and Annie Potts.

BTW, I was in Penticton in August for the Ironman. We stayed in Summerland, and my fiance flew into Kelowna. Beautiful part of the world.....and you guys get to have diesel landcruisers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts