·
Registered
4,558 Posts
hilarious :)
even my computer illiterate gf will like this one

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
ANOTHER? Mac parody?? I love this one! Where can I find the others??????? PLZ :humpleg:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Heh, I'm on a Mac and even though I use Windows Media Player regularly, I can only hear this, but can't see it! I thought you guys would get a chuckle. I'll find a PC somewhere here with Media Player because now I HAVE to see it. I was laughing my ass off just hearing it! Since I am trained on Macs, nothing like this would ever happen to me. ahem. Yeah right.

Dual platform rules.

Fray

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TOYMAN321 said:
ANOTHER? Mac parody?? I love this one! Where can I find the others??????? PLZ :humpleg:
For those of you who haven't seen this, here is the other parody (the only other one that I know of):

http://www.lickmysweaty.com/video/truth_bsod.wmv
right click & save as [Windows Media Format - 2.54mb]

It's pretty funny too ;)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Fray said:
Heh, I'm on a Mac and even though I use Windows Media Player regularly, I can only hear this, but can't see it! I thought you guys would get a chuckle. I'll find a PC somewhere here with Media Player because now I HAVE to see it. I was laughing my ass off just hearing it! Since I am trained on Macs, nothing like this would ever happen to me. ahem. Yeah right.

Dual platform rules.

Fray
which media player are you running? you might wanna try and download some codex's from divx or something, or see if theres a free wmp update at the winblows.. errr, windows.... update site.

oh yeha, funny as hell, even makde my 4 month daughter laugh =)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions, it says version 7.1 for Mac and I remember that it was a b***h to download let alone run, but I finally got it to go, mostly to listen to norwegian radio stations but now I got that to work in iTunes (gotta have music at work ya know) so I haven't needed Media Player for awhile. Now I have a new mission and will check first for updates, otherwise I admit I have no idea what you meant by:
mk2_suprafan said:
try and download some codex's from divx or something,
I did get it to work on our very old PC here, but the speaker on the monitor is shot so I could see it but not hear it! Maybe if I could start them on the Mac and PC at the same time, I could see and hear it and that would be truly dual platform!

Thanks,
Fray

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
OMG that thing made me laugh my ass off :rotfl:

Dam, Iv been trying to DL that for a while but every time I did something went wrong :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts