Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man, I tell ya.......not sure why I put myself through this pain.....oh I know, its great when its over and you can eat and drink to celebrate victory

wasn't sure what bike to ride, shitloads of snow overnight and super deep mud......didn't get a chance to pre-ride the track, it was like riding on the beach for 45 minutes.......:sadsmilie:sadsmilie:sadsmilie:

top 5 guys were swapping bikes each lap....

chose my CX bike, darn good thing to...quite a bit of pavement.

Didn't know shimano made a dirt crankset........

Think I will just drop this bike off at a shop and ask for a 59.00 Tune...:laugh::laugh::eekfacepalm:

·
Registered
121 Posts
wow thats the most dirt ive seen on a bike since that last adventure i had on mine.

How to turn a Redline into a Brownline lol:duh::SM130 (1):

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Looks like you had a lot of fun.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
In all my years at a shop, that's the most dirt I've seen on a bike. Just hosing it off and re-lubing the chain should be good. It'll buff out...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
.....love the scooby vans, we have 2 of them......did you get a bunch of no supra driving snow down there ???

Nice man! I love the Van. Hopefully we will meet in the summer.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
yeah.. the road is pretty clear but a lot of black ice. So where exactly do you live? Fort Collins?

·
Registered
32 Posts
That is a hell of a lot of dirt..... I haven't seen that level of filthy awesomeness since UCI Junior's in 2002. Way to push it! How'd the race go overall?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did good considering, I missed my class in the morning :duh: raced with mokes 1/2 my age in the afternoon....65 guy's on the line, the call up was 20 deep which sucked for me,,,,ended up 16th, brutal 45 minutes of slogging in deep mud.

Bike is still setting on my rooftop with hardened mud...:duh::duh::duh::SM130 (1)::sadbanana::sadsmilie:sadsmilie:loser::nono:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts