Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at school right now, but yeah, me and my bro were rollin in his mk2 and we come over this street meaning there was a hill, and as we come over it, this big ass pitbull comes charging at the mk2. We were doing 60mph and the pitbull was doing the death charge. It was like the dog had charged at oncoming cars before. My brother had to swerve hardcore with the tires squealin and the DOG barely missed us. And as we were swervin i saw this girl laughing. I was like, im gonna bash her face in with my skateboard!!!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
well, not to sound like a dog hatin evil bastard, but you shoulda backed up and gave the dog a skateboard lickin out your window.

then gave the girl one too :)

or maybe im just an asshole like everyone says
:)

·
Registered
830 Posts
i would never slam on my breaks or swerve if an animal ran in front of my car... especially if i knew someone was tailgating me. slam on the breaks and BOOM next thing you know you have some SUV inside your hatch.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
good work. Way to avoid killing the animal. :)

For those that espouse death: What's the point of killing the dog? :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
nothing about espousing death or anything. but they can be good eatin, especially filipino style. The Korean recipe I tried once didnt appeal.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
notice, i never said anythin about killin no dogs, i just said to give him a lickin with the skate board
:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Youse guys are Nuts!! and yes, i should have bashed that dog in the face with the trucks of my skateboard. :mad:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
tubinator said:
And as we were swervin i saw this girl laughing. I was like, im gonna bash her face in with my skateboard!!!
:roll: :ghey:

Never swerve for a dog, you can loose controll and kill yourself and others :wink:

<-----------who has a small dog size dent on his front bumper :evil:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA!! well, when you're right, you're right. Could have killed plenty of people including ourselves and the dog would have won that battle.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
on a related note, ive seen people swerve for deer on the highway...

thats the reason why in north america that the deer kills more people than any other wild animal out there, bar none.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts