Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well not really, i didn't have that much time, but i have a few questions.

I unbolted the rear driveshafts from the diff, but how am i supposed to pull them off? the FSM shows them coming off very nicely, but it's lying to me. pulling doesn't do much good because i don't have anywhere to pull to. do i have to take apart the brakes to disassemble the entire outbound driveshaft setup?

work is also going slow because the bottom of the car is covered in spiders and i fucking hate spiders. going to bring a pressure washer tomorrow and blow out the underside of the car.

speaking of pressure washing, i'm sure most of you have seen the wheels on my parts car:

if not, now you have. my question is - would blowing the fuck out of them with the pressure washer be a smart thing to do? would it damage them in any way? note that i don't have hours and hours to scrub clean each wheel.

aside from that... these cars come with a tiny anti-sway bar... the one on my k car was at least twice as thick.

· Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm talking about the half shafts.

i've undone the bolts, but i have no room to pull them off the bolts... i can't move them outwards away from the diff.

i'll get back at it tomorrow after i pressure wash under the car.

is there any hope for those wheels?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.