1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be a first time DAD!

to TRIPLETS!!!!

Supra fund has been reduced 100% LOL
It is spontaneous triplets, meaning she didn't take any fertility drug.. all natural. It happens 1 every 8000+ birth. Why cant I win a lottery instead?
We knew we were ready to have a baby but we didnt expect this. I am not sure we can manage our mortgage and 3 babies. Need to change my lifestyle drastically.

BTW, can you fit 3 car seats in an 2002 Audi A6 Avant or 2008 Subaru outback XT? I know there are 3 places to put them, but not sure if you can put all of them all at the same time.
(****) PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE WHAT CAR I NEED TO GET TO HAUL THESE BUGGERS! (*****)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Congrats!!!!

and good luck - you've got quite a task ahead of you - triplets! :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
WOW. Congrats.
There's a guy at work that his wife had triplets some years ago. I'll tell you what I told him then: You'll have some great stories to tell over the years!
Best wishes, God bless.

·
Registered
472 Posts
damn. triplets. good luck man!

i might be able to trade you some baby funds for some supra stuff. lol.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Congratulations and after putting two car seats in a wagon (Passat) I really don't think you'll be able to do three unless you get the third row seating. And at first, when they're very small, they face the back. Later they face forward. Usually mom wants to sit beck there too. Well, until they start talking LOL

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
some of the best things in life are un-expected!! congratulations!!!

put it this way, when they come to be of age, you could possibly have 3 sets of hands to help you with your project :D haha

·
POTATO
17,232 Posts
triplets!? what the hell.

reduced 300%, sorry buddy.

um congrats, looking forward to see your cars for sale ad in 8 months. lol

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
congrats x 3. Im gonna be wed this friday, and we are also expecting our first child also! so from one soon to be dad to another, awesome and kids are a blessing, in this case x 3 dude!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts