Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAMN-They sure have changed Sears Point-Ive been to California Speedway, Vegas, And Phoenix for Nascar before this-Been to Portland, The old Ontario, Vancouver, and Laguna Seca for Cart-Been to many short tracks and drag strips-This was the best spectator show of any of those-Theyve literally moved mountains at Sears point to make better viewing-And it works-Any of you No Cal Supra guys-Ever run SCCA at this track?-Just Curious-Our seats were at start finish w/pit boxes right in front of us-Can see 75% of track from any seat there-Some more than that-Robby Gordon did victory Donuts in 40FT wide Pit Lane right in front of us :lol: -OK-One drawback to this track-PARKING and ACCESS-No freeways for 60 Miles around track-Heard several people talk about 4 Hour(!) wait times in line-We got there before gates opened-No prob-But took 3
Hours to get to Freeway-Drove 725 Miles in one sitting after that-Next year, taking more time off.

· Premium Member
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey-I saw it on TV also-The GIANT screen in front of grandstand- :twisted: -Synchronized Spinning is gonna be Olympic sport now-Hee Hee

· Premium Member
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I Had to climb the mountain to retrieve our car, then drive back down for the wife-She saw whole race while waiting-I saw parts-Looked like the Jags had em all covered-Didnt see the replay yet on speed-I thought it was lousy scheduling-Stay for Trans-Am, and you dont get to I-5 Til when?Today?- :roll:

· Premium Member
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wife fell asleep at Fontana during a race :oops: -I was there by myself during the race when Greg Moore got killed :cry: -Stupid damn Fontana made you buy season tickets to get Nascar seats :mad: -Went to Nascar w Wife-Went to CART alone-3 Years of that was all we did-Next time at Sears Im heading north on 101 out of the West bound Hwy 37 Gate-All the way to Hwy 20 or 299 or sumthin-Lake Berryessa maybe-Screw that Hwy 12 Crap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.