Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3593 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
supra

got a set of new tires put on it and chirped second gear...so good. then i drove to the toyota dealship to make all the NEW toyotas sad because they wont be as legendary. made the salesmen drool lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
Worked in about 2 feet of snow to replace the blown water pump gasket. I apologized for my lack of time with her and the shape her gasket was in. Cussed the fact that it took A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK to get my gasket in.
Pissed my neighbor off with her sound system while i was burping the coolant system. Dont worry the neighbor deserved it. I took her for a drive and fell in love after getting covered in grease, cold and wet

·
Registered
464 Posts
i tryed to fit some aftermarket adjustable shocks off of a old accord onto the rear of my car. but it needs alittle modifying. also worked on my amp in the trunk. lol

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Tore apart the dashboard. Moved parts to storage garage, looked for the heatercore once uncovering parts of the dash. Went to look for L.E.D gauge lights. Dreamed of summer and driving it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
went to napa to pick up my motor goodies :) and started to preb the 5m for some nice new shiney parts.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
1. Sitting in Garage
2. Sitting in Garage
3. Drove 80 miles around town

BTW, drove a 79 MK I today for 2 miles, um, slug.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Charged the battery. Started it ,placed it in my snow free driveway and let it idle to a warm temp, put it back in the garage:sadbanana:

·
Registered
110 Posts
before work i went in the garage and sadly stared at my panda.

went to work and thought about it some more.

went to lunch with 83zed to discuss my options with the tired (smoking) 5m

bought thicker oil and bardahl to hold her over another half year, maybe

bought an o2 sensor for it cause mine was ugly and broken

came home after a 10 hour day at work and stared at it some more

·
Registered
637 Posts
lazy, install the o2 sensor and your oil change man, am i gonna have to do that for you?! lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
Installed Aluminum performance radiator, filled the car with coolant, compression tested 220ish across all cylinders, and started it for the first time in 6 months.

MY MEGASQUIRT SETUP IS ALIVE!!!!! FUCK YA.

...also pissed off the neighbors as its 12 at night and my car is fucking loud with the straight through exhaust..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Did hot laps around the town lol. Then made a list of parts to buy, so they can all be replaced in a day or two.

-Clutch kit
-Clutch Master Cyl
-Clutch slave cyl
-RCA Bushings
-Crossmember bushings
-right cv joint.

·
Registered
662 Posts
still cussing cause her coolant leak is still there is wasn't the damn gasket. I'll have to wait until Monday when i can put her on a lift

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
i haven't seen mine in months...(i hope it's still in the garage) and i haven't talked to any of you even longer...my bad.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Went off-roading in the Cressida, Snow Tires Rock.

Slid around a corner and there was 4 cop cars there. Got off with warning(AGAIN!).

·
Registered
32 Posts
I haven't even seen my car today; wife took it to work and i got stuck riding the bus. (We need a 2nd car!!!!)

21 - 40 of 3593 Posts