Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
looks like a messed up relay. I could make my 82 do that if I continously flipped the headlights up and down. But it wasn't automagic

·
Registered
326 Posts
i have had the crazy headlight syndrome before also.

MY fav is when the front WW for the headlights get busted and u can shoot washer fluid 20 feet in front of u onto the next car.

lazers ftw

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think its probably the relay too.

But im not going to fix it. Not on account of my laziness but its freakin sweet.

Unfortionitally its an 82 so I dont have the headlight washers to shoot 20 feet... :(

But when I turn my lights completely on it stops.

--I wish I could get it to wink...

I want to do the fog light mod and then mod my switch so the headlights will stay down for the first two clicks... but look what im missing out on if I do.

Lol,

-Utterly1337

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
My 84 did that this winter/spring, right after we had the front end apart to make the prototype fender (chassis) braces. I thought it had something to do with rubbing somewhere or some wiring under the headlight getting in the way. It has stopped doing it for now, but I suppose I have a relay going bad. It would stop with the lights on, but sometimes it would continue to do it even after turning the car off, locking it up and walking away LOL!

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Search, it's been covered many times.
Yeah but what the hell would he search for?? Headlights & Crazy as keywords?? That'st he closest I can think of. Feel free to throw out some keywords. I've never ever seen that before. Kinda cool, but then again I'd be worried about burning out the headlight motors.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Im not too worried about the headlight motors, I have two spares for my right and my left. But I should be worried, b/c I should just sell the extra headlight motors...

-Utterly1337

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
lol thats freaking funny, i was gonna ask what you did to do that. It would be cool to be crusing down the freeway and just pop that shit infront of a mini fan full of kids, i would get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SupraGuy31 your an idiot.

No where in this post did I ask "why the hell its doing it"

I asked "What do you call this?"

If I wanted an answer to my problem I would of gone to the General Tech Q&A.

:duh:Thank you for trying to be an asshole and sucking at it.:duh:

-Utterly1337

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Ok Fuck head. Fix the Shit.... If you like it great, Looks geddo to most but I guess you are trying to have the one of a Kind car. Second of all, Bring that one of a Kind car out this way so I can walk circles around your Ass

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
making a post just because im tired of looking at that "we miss you" message at the top.

SupraGuy31 your an idiot.

No where in this post did I ask "why the hell its doing it"

I asked "What do you call this?"

If I wanted an answer to my problem I would of gone to the General Tech Q&A.

:duh:Thank you for trying to be an asshole and sucking at it.:duh:

-Utterly1337

no need to start talking shit man. ill help you and your lazyness to search against my better judgement. your headlight retract relay is pooched. there is a fuse under the dash named headlight rtr, pull that, itll stop.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
not really trying to be an Asshole and I could if I wanted to be. It just the reputation of this wonderful car go all to shit when I see this and ofcourse with the Remark Im not going to fix it because I think Its sweet. Again, Maybe its a one of a Kind thing. to each his own. Make sure you dont post this up on Supraforums as they will tell you the same thing. FIX IT.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts