Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, final week on the forum, what do you NEED?

I have 4 MK2s just sitting here (84, 85, 85, 85). Someone must NEED something ASAP. Fender? Flare? Wiring? Electronics? Etc.

NOTE: I"m only pulling off certain items that are not as noticeable. I still have to sell the cars, so nothing major, no body panels etc.

So tell me what you need, where you need it, and I will get it to you! You can pay when it arrives!

If you need the 4th bolt, from the left side of the rear hatch, tell me!

My phone number is listed, blow it up!

Nobody else has a brick and mortar shop devoted to MK2s, so take advantage in this last week. If you need something custom made, welded, wired, or whatever, speak up so I can act quickly.

I will be coming in early and working late all this week until the fat lady has sung.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
spare wheel cover, spare wheel holder bolt, rear driver speaker cover (black) shipped to 21229.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Mint blue shift boot surround/center console. Also need the AC sensor assembly that goes underneath the center console.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
and the 84 a/c switch (4 pins)

·
Registered
518 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I need the body piece above the bumper, in front of the hood.
The grille would be nice.
Also need headlight motors.
Need The belt covers on the front of the engine.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
I need a front passenger side fender flare shipping to j5r3c8.

I also need any good belt trim that goes around the car if its in good shape.

I need 2 hood struts if they work

I need the bracket that holds the front bumper to the front fender on each side and the 2 long thin metal strips that hold the bumper cover to the bumper re-enforcement in the front

momo steering wheel hub adapter if you have one

·
Registered
95 Posts
84 defrost and cruise control switch, mint blue rear panel next to rear speaker, and blue mint front center console that surrounds the shifter only if david doesnt get it or if u have another one, thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
'84 wiper ARMS
front left mud-guard
mint left arm styrofoam pad out of driver side seat
mint moon-roof rubber seal

shipped to 77450

·
Registered
788 Posts
i need some black interior trim pieces.

need both inside covers for side mirrors. they are small triangular pieces that snap on the inside to cover the bolts. need all tabs intact.

also need a drivers window switch bezel trim, not the switch itself. mine is cracked.

are any of the rear quarter panels good? i need a black drivers side the most. it doesn't have to be the whole thing either, just a bottom half cut so save shipping.

zip 20653

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not to cut your thread but what about guys like me, who you took money from and never render services to?

I have been trying to work with you. I asked for a refund but you are not responding.

you need to take care of your responsibility to guys like me.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i need ac switch ,leather shift knob , ac sensor goes underneath the dash , and frnt seats preferably blck & gray colr fabric in good cond thanks

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you are not responding.
You emailed, I replied

Guys, perhaps I made it sound like I was parting out cars, I'm not. I do have lots of spare parts, and will see what I can find, but I won't be pulling body panels and things like that.

Mostly odds and ends, obscure parts, etc.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have these super nice door panels from an 83. The switches are nice and tight. The "cardboard" is in perfect shape. You can always change the fabric interior color:

$100 shipped

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they are small triangular pieces that snap on the inside to cover the bolts. need all tabs intact
I have a pair but they are rough. Maybe you can restore them? Looks like they were glued in place. One of them has 3 tabs, the other has 2.

$20 shipped for both

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More random stuff..

Anything from the engine bay pretty much:

Another Distributor:

Good intake setup, AFM:

5 speed ecu:

Coil igniter assembly:

Nearly new 85 alt:

Complete manifold setup, round port, and also have d shaped x 2:

Later style "ribbed" upper header piece without cracks x 2:

Good AC compressor (still has green fluid in it) :

Passenger turn lens:

If you want to save time, just tell me what you will pay, make a fair offer, and I will probably take it. I can box and ship until 5pm pacific time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts