Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts
Billy just the read out from the Digital dash? Or the entire Digital Dash...

I do believe the early ones had a lower MPH reading than the late versions...

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts
Digital Read Out Display

Cressy Digi Dash.jpg

Like this?? connects the trip computer... Cressy Digi Dash1.jpg Cressy Digi Dash.jpg

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was talking more the entire cluster as I purchased one because I wanted the trip comp, The cluster came with wiring and trip comp,

I wanted to install it the trip comp to my Canadian digidash, So I need to figure out what I need and don't need, I know the trip comp works in miles but was thinking I could make it work

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I believe kne just sold for a bit less than that on another thread.
As for canafian car, it is direct plug and play.
Simply install the "Cruise Computer" behind the cluster (to the right) and plug everything. The required signals are already wired / availble in the power plug.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe kne just sold for a bit less than that on another thread.
As for canafian car, it is direct plug and play.
Simply install the "Cruise Computer" behind the cluster (to the right) and plug everything. The required signals are already wired / availble in the power plug.
what does the trip comp do exactly? also no problems hooking it up being it was designed for miles per hr not K?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
It will simply compute and display in miles, so you'll have to do the conversion. It gives you (instant) mile per gallon consuption, autonomy with remainlng fuel, estimated time of arrival / distance to destination, and naturally, time.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will simply compute and display in miles, so you'll have to do the conversion. It gives you (instant) mile per gallon consuption, autonomy with remainlng fuel, estimated time of arrival / distance to destination, and naturally, time.
dammm so like GPS in Coleco Vision form? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts