Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Nope the valve cover gaskets go right under the valve covers on the top of the cam towers i.e. the black covers on top of the cam towers that say Toyota, the rubber grommets go under the blots (like washers) to help seal/secure the valve covers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.