Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a parts car and it came with headers. i dont know what kind they are so if someone could tell me that would be great.

http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bass_punk04

on the picture of the flange it says "10.8" and "530"

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: hehe nice i got thorleys :) i only payed $275 CDN for the car too :roll: and it came with 4 good wheels and tires.

how much do these guys charge for blasting and coating

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:shock: all i have to say is sw00t!!!!!!!!! hey seamus i think i might get the header blasted and ceramic coated too if the price is right.

EDIT: :oops: for everyone who wants to start flaming me about being young you can go for it lol.

oh and also. where do i get a new exhaust gasket for this header? or can i use a stock manifold gasket?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok thats good that i dont need to relocate anything, cuz i really wouldnt want to do that. And why would thorley make a header for trd if the header had to be fabricated to fit the car still? that dosnt make sense.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so what do you guy think? should i get the header blasted and ceramic coated? is it worth it?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cant you just use a 02 sensor with a longer sensor instead of shortening the flange?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.