Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

What's the correct oil filter relocation kit?

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  WadeT 
#1 ·
I can't find a name or part # on mine. Anyone know the brand name and part # for a oil filter relocation kit?

Thanks,
wt

#3 ·
I hope you're going to set up some cold air intake business. Otherwise you'll just end up suckin in hot engine air.

The MkII crowd needs something like the Max Air box. :)

#4 ·
Wade,

Call Nix99 & harass Don or Shawn??? :lol: It's possible that they will know which one it is, since they use the same ones on all of their kits (including yours).

Or maybe bug Leslie??? On his, somehow one of the hoses got overtightened on the filter mount (on the fender), & it was dripping oil. We had to go get another kit (B&B was out of them & we had to go to a HiPo Parts warehouse somewhere in Kent to find a kit). I can't remember the name, or the application either, it was almost a year ago when Leslie was up here in the PacNW for his 7M swap.

#5 ·
I don't remember which part # it is right now,Don has it written down someplace.I know which one to get when I see it :wink:

#6 ·
CJSREDPRA said:
Wade,

Or maybe bug Leslie??? On his, somehow one of the hoses got overtightened on the filter mount (on the fender), & it was dripping oil. We had to go get another kit (B&B was out of them & we had to go to a HiPo Parts warehouse somewhere in Kent to find a kit). I can't remember the name, or the application either, it was almost a year ago when Leslie was up here in the PacNW for his 7M swap.
Wade / Chris,

I went out to the garage looking last night when Wade first posted. I had kept the box from that little adventure until about 6 weeks ago when I cleaned out the garage. Must have finally tossed it because I couldn't find it. Sorry.

I did look up the receipt from HiPO to see what it says. All it has is the part number TRA 1113. I do remember seeing that part number on the box from the manufacturer but I don't remember the brand name.

I eventually had to replace the whole thing due to the block end developing a leak shortly after I got home as well, that is probably the reason that I finally tossed the box, there weren't any good parts left in it...

Sorry I can't help you out any more than that....I seem to remember the guy at HiPo telling us it was the one for a Ford since they don't list anything for a Toyota 6 cylinder.

Leslie

#9 ·
Re: re: p/n

[/quote]

pretty sure that was me that made that post. I do remember having gone out and pulled the name and part off the box for someone.

Leslie[/quote]

Amazing, once in a while Yahoo actually works.

It was me. Post # 85520 from July last year.

TD Performance Products (brand name) model # 1113
Was 67.00 in Seattle at HiPo.

Hope this helps you out Wade.

Leslie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.