Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a steal off ebay!!! I've been thinking of buying all the moldings for the side so i can actually paint the car and put new mouldings on it, but from toyota they were over 500 even with my employee discount, on ebay i saw a buy it now for 260 the other day and took that right up, thats damn near 50% recieved em yesterday and they are beautiful...lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yea I saw that on ebay :eek: awsome buy, are they original ? I read thay were
all plastic wich is perfect! never rust, is that the way they come now?Great buy (trdmkii) :wink:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yeah, I saw that too. Good buy. My only concern was that the guy said they were for either a Celica or Supra. Well, which were they? Most of the moldings are the same except for the two on the front fenders. Those are a little longer on the Supra than on the Celica.

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Scott

·
Registered
984 Posts
Well USD 260 turns out to about 4 hun canadian. Add a bit of shipping in there plus customs and you're paying almost the same price as Toyota. List was a about 800 for all, I laughed and demanded a discount. They gave me 35 pct off !! Still kinda pricey but they are all plastic, peel and stick with no metal reinforcing bar to rot out. The first set lasted almost 20 years so I would imagine these easily lasting longer than that. Mathematically equates to 28 dollars a year. Let me tell you, they look real friggin good on new paint. :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts