Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have had to have expensive wheels repaired occassionally. Any recommendations about who to use for this?

I have a couple with curb rash and one slightly out of round.
And no, I wasn't the guy who damaged the wheels!

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
I use Stockton wheel http://www.stocktonwheel.com for my wheel work, mostly because they are 10 miles or so from me. I usually pay $100 a wheel to have them straightened. Not sure how much it is to fix curb rash. There are a lot of other places that do this as well. I'd do a search on "wheel straightening" in google to find a place closer to you. HTH

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Mexico

I'm in New Mexico so I'd rather send it off to someone we know does good work than use someone just because they're close. And I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone in New Mexico doing this...

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
Well Stockton Wheel does great work then. I can always go over and thump 'em over the head for you if they don't :)

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
I'm sure you can find a place nearby that does good work too, any large city should have at least one shop that does nothing but wheel refinishing. Theres 3 of them here in the BC lower mainland. Just getting rash fixed is pretty cheap, straightening is closer to 100 bucks a wheel. A full refinish is another thing, usually around 150cdn for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts