1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
What the???? :shocked!:

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
Gotta admit you don't see those everyday! Hmmmm maybe I'll do this to my car.

·
Registered
118 Posts
so why aint it street legal

thats pretty dope tho ive seen a charger and a bel air like that in my local auto trader

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
I love it! A monster Supra!

Here Camaro Camaro Camaro....

Here Honda Honda Honda....

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Hmmmn, I'd have to make it street legal, though.

And it appears that it needs rear quarter glass, and a roll cage. I suspect those are two main reasons it isn't street legal. But its got a V-8 and a lift kit... meaning I could race the quarter mile AND the hill climb AND the car crushing competition.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey looks cool this is what the Terminator 3 should drive in the movie,
or after (world war III) like madmax....... :evil:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
hahaha this is one of the strangest/funniest thing I have ever seen....someone put that in the archived pix section.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
The fact that the bumpers ar 6 feet in the air are probably why it isnt legal. Some states actually enforce bumper heights, not Florida [email protected]%#$%@#% The idiot that rearended my Celica never hit the bumper he kust drove up into the back of my car and did alot of damage.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:jerkit: :humpleg: :wackit: :rockon:
JK :twak:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Auction is no longer listed. :cry:

·
Registered
138 Posts
hmmmm 82 parts car + 85 dodge ramcharger chassis = IDEA! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Homie that is off the hook, I've seen that done with a 57 chevy but never to a supra, and my girl thinks it's cool, she loves to go four wheeling.

Mike.....

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
MexicanMike said:
Homie that is off the hook, I've seen that done with a 57 chevy but never to a supra, and my girl thinks it's cool, she loves to go four wheeling.

Mike.....
I've seen it done to a '67 Mustang convertible, a Gremlin, and even a Lincoln limo.

People do crazy things with cars...

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
marlowmk2 said:
hmmmm 82 parts car + 85 dodge ramcharger chassis = IDEA! :D
If you build it...they will come...

Seriously, if I had the money, and a good MK II for a daily driver, I wouldn't mind giving an otherwise junk MK II a lift (pun intended).

·
Registered
40 Posts
does anybody know how much this went for on ebay? im wondering how much someone paid for this beauty/moster. haha. I know i'd sure love to have it, pull up to all those jacked up trucks in the parking lot and show them what a real off-road vehicle is like. hehe.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Auction was pulled from EBay within a day. But I have no idea why.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts