Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the seats for the bottom injectors, i just got done doing my head gasket put it all back togeather and it runs like a champ, i deleted the egr (its a 83) cat is also going soon but the injectors leak so i cant drive it yet, ive looked online and i cant seam to find anything, so if anyone knows where i can buy a new set

·
Registered
166 Posts
do you need the bottom o rings for the injectors? check napa im not sure but they are usually pretty good at getting o ring seals plus most napas that ive been to have fuel grade o rings in bulk and they could find some that will work, just make sure they are fuel grade some places don't know the difference but gas will eat standard o rings

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Looks like Schumcks and VatoZone do not carry them anymore, and sadly I have quite a few here, but do not live close enough to get them to you.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i need the botom i have and replaced the orings at the top there fine its the botom seal thas gone. could you mail them to me mabey.

·
Registered
637 Posts
vatozone? lmfao :zzzzz: lol and here in so-cal that is so true lmao.

Looks like Schumcks and VatoZone do not carry them anymore, and sadly I have quite a few here, but do not live close enough to get them to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts