Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll, I was just wondering where I could go to see some supra racing, any thing taking place soon or near me? Please let me know ok. Thanx

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where does one find a place for action

Near me is what?

·
Registered
118 Posts
he ment it as where are you located?

and are you talking street racing or drags or autoX or circut raceing?

for circut racing i doubt u would see any but maybe in some toyota days at a race track or some historics but u may find some in auto X or at local drags

cheers :twisted:

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
unfortunatly Dee, we kinda live in mk2 Supra obscurity...the nearest mk2er I know of is in Tampa, and even then, we don't get many mk2 events here. If you're interested at all in mk2 Supras and might want to learn some of the rops, I'm doing a head transplant and parts swap out this weekend in Bonita if you're interested. You can PM< email or AIM if you want, Later

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Re: Where does one find a place for action

toygrl835 said:
Near me is what?
Most of us fill in the location field when we register so that when we make a comment regarding something near us, people can just look over to the side bar and see that we are in so and so. I believe you can change that in your profile still

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh man dont I feel stupid, it took me a minute there to figure out what you were saying earlier. Soory, just having one of my many blonde moments............lol From Naples, Fl. and I will see right now if I can change that on my profile. Thank you so much for helping with that. :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wingnut,

Thank you for the help there, this is the first chat romm like thing that I have been in so I need all the help I can get :oops: I was wondering about stree racing, I see alot of post talking about going to shopping centers and racing, so I was just curoisr as to where I might go to be able to see some cars and races.

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
supposedly there are street races in Golden Gate Estaes *shrug* but I dunno, I only go out there to test top speed, and not when everyone else is out there. As far as shopping centers or whatever, I don't know any around Naples where any meets at, cops are very busy in Naples

·
Registered
257 Posts
whats going on lately....am I in the twlight zone or what????? :werd: :confused: :wtf:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts