Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huntington Station, Long Island, NY.
Interested in where everyone else lives. I only see another one or two MKII's out around here...
There's a Long Island chapter of SOGI, but they limit their membership to MKIII & IV Supra owners only.....
KeithD
:usa

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Im over here in California. I Live in Palmdale, i work in West Hills, and go to school in Northridge and every now and then im in Bakersfield.

I see tons of mk2's :p But never when im in the Supra :mad:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I live in the "heart" of California - Fresno

The raisin capital of the world, also the 8th largest city in California and number 6 in the Nation for auto theft!
Go Fresno! :eek:nfire:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Depends on what part of the week ya catch me..

Normally, I am in Quantico, VA.. about 20 miles south of D.C.

About ever other weekend, I migrate north to N.E. of Philly to a town called Langhorne to be with my family, Fiance, and friends...

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
columbus oh here, i rarely see supras around here too, and when i do i don't even get a wave from the drivers...upsets me kind of...but then i shrug it off gun it and go on. I saw a lady driving a gray 2 tone 85 just like mine yesterday morning. I was all giddy for like an hr

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Vacaville, CA here (yes, the literal translation is CowTown). Used to be the onion capital of CA, now its just a bunch of old folks and commuters living here. Mk2's are a dime a dozen here. There's about 4 other than mine withing a mile or 2 of my house. Whenever I need parts, I just put on my black outfit and go for a walk around midnight :D ...j/k

CHristian

·
Registered
310 Posts
I live in Palmdale, Cali. Same place as zank he my cuz what up cuz. Work for City of Los Angeles at West Hills and also attend collage at CSUN.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Lebanon, Pennsylvania. 30 minutes away from Hershey, the sweetest place on Earth!

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Everett WA,Home of the USS Abraham Lincoln :usa

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I guess I just assumed that those who would list their location in their profiles would be the same people that took the time to respond to this thread.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts