Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founding Member
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I don't have a Supra for sale, rather, I want to sell my pickup. Nothing particularly special about it exept perhaps the low milage for its year (I have Supras to drive most of the time). Its just one of bazillions of identical Ford late model F150s. Wondering where you guys and gals post cars for sale. Autotrader and Cars.com seem to be most popular. But for something common like this is it just as good to post in the local classifieds? Our Star Telegram ads wind up as basic listings on Cars.com anyway but it doesn't seem to work the other way around so I can't do a photo ad if I go through the paper and its just as expensive.

Phil D.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Phil, really, the more places that ya post it the better. I've had good luck in the local hardcopy editions of Autotrader and similar car books, but I've also had just as much success putting a for sale sign in the window and driving it around. And while you say its just your average one-of-a-million F-150's running around, to someone, it may be exactly what they want... :)

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Kinda hard to imagine anything of yours being run of the mill but I guess anything can happen. :)

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
The truck is for sale???

And now how do you plan to tow your boat?????

And trailer the Supra to Vegas??? :lol:

·
Founding Member
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I "think" I want a Land Cruiser instead and I'm going to sell the boat too so I can focus on just the Supra hobby.

Looks like Vegas will probably be a no go this year. One of my employees is due to have a baby right about then and announced she will be out on maternity leave at that time. Shorthanded as is, it will be hard to schedule time off unless I just fly out for the weekend like last year. In any event, decision will be last minute.

Phil D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts