Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so new MAF, new Ecu did everything I could possibly think of but nothing so far. My problem is, the engine cranks turns on and then immediately dies even if I tried to feather the gas, it still dies. I’m at a stump and I have no clue where to go from here.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Try keeping the starter running (it won't actually damage anything as the spring loaded part will retract into the starter once the engine is running) as in keep the key turned all the way to start even after the engine starts. If that keeps it running then you have an issue with the way the fuel pump is kept running by the AFM signal through the circuit opening relay.

Reactions: ddd228

·
Super Moderator
8,493 Posts
Just a suggestion, but maybe you might want to put everything in one post and keep using it? You've got like 5 different posts with the same problem. Nobody is going to go back and read everything to figure out what is going on. Also you're wasting your time replacing parts that rarely fail. Might as well throw some new camshafts while you are there. You never answered if you checked the fuel pressure or does it run on ether?

Reactions: ddd228
1 - 3 of 3 Posts