Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Don't look to bad, and the price is reasonable. I need both of those replaced, my poor old girl needs all the help she can get! I might order some and report back as to quality, etc. Anyone on here bought any??

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1985 P-type, manual
133 Posts
Thinking about grabbing a set of these. Any ideas for replacement clips? These was a thread for 3D printed clips awhile ago, but I think that project halted.
I bought a set of 3D printed whiskers and clips on eBay around 4 yrs ago. You can see the material print lines, but they have held up well. At the time I had none, so it was great. I think the clips are the weak link in them though.

·
aka Mr Whisker
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thinking about grabbing a set of these. Any ideas for replacement clips? These was a thread for 3D printed clips awhile ago, but I think that project halted.
I bought a set of 3D printed whiskers and clips on eBay around 4 yrs ago. You can see the material print lines, but they have held up well. At the time I had none, so it was great. I think the clips are the weak link in them though.
Finally received some clips (fasteners) (y)

I had a few 2nds hanging around, so they're listed at a reduced price...

Whiskers on eBay

·
Registered
102 Posts
Did you get these from me? I have more/different upgraded clips if you need them. I've been selling the 3d printer whiskers for several years now on 3d-gem.com and ebay and they are lasting a long time. Let me know and we'll set this up. Also, got a resin printer going so the other shock tower caps, defrost vents, sunroof brackets are strong and look great.

·
Registered
1985 P-type, manual
133 Posts
Hey, probably so! Those held up well and looked pretty good too. I just swapped them out with the ”Mr Whiskers” set I bought. A couple of the clips were broken, so I would be interested in buying a set of the clips for backup. Do you have any pics of the rear shock caps? I have a blue interior, and my caps are toast!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did you get these from me? I have more/different upgraded clips if you need them. I've been selling the 3d printer whiskers for several years now on 3d-gem.com and ebay and they are lasting a long time. Let me know and we'll set this up. Also, got a resin printer going so the other shock tower caps, defrost vents, sunroof brackets are strong and look great.
Any plans of making more whiskers and clips?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts