Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,116 Posts
Copy/Paste > You

craigslist said:
rare 1985 Toyota Supra with turbo - $2000 (Leland, NC (picture link))

Date: 2009-10-23, 5:59PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a white 1985 Toyota Supra. This car has been modified and now has a ct 26 turbo and 3 inch mandrel downpipe and 3 inch exhaust all the way back. All 4 wheels were replaced and are in excellent condition. It has over 200k miles but the following things have been done: the engine was rebuilt less than 20k miles ago, it has new ross forged aluminum pistons, new head gasket, engine has new cam shaft and new hydraulic lifters, I put on new lowering springs, has oil filter relocation kit, apexi AFC fuel computer, clutch is new-4 disc high performance clutch, brakes are relatively new but need to be cleaned and bleed really well, radiator is fairly new. The interior is in good condition, faded but no rips, no cracks in the dash, power windows and headlights work. I have an additional, newly rebuilt transmission that will come with the car, but the transmission in the car is fine right now.

The exterior has a lot of rust and peeling paint (from a bad paint job) and it also needs new tires. It runs great though!!

Here is a link to pictures of the car:

http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/mlklerx/
--billyM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts