Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon Folks;
wanted to you all know that till April 16th 2020 ALL Whiteline Products are 25% off.⁠ ⁠

Both our Canadian and US Websites reflect the discounts for parts we've loaded on our site.
If you don't see what you need for your Vehicle please DM us.⁠ ⁠ Please do note that free shipping does not apply for Whiteline for the duration of the sale.

This sale applies to parts in stock or not.⁠ Right now we are VERY short on stock of whiteline parts so very good chance if you order it's not in stock but these price will hopefully make up for that.
As always thank you ALL for your support in these trying times. We appreciate your business, your support and your words of encouragement.

Be safe Family!!!

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
YES YES YES!!

·
Super Moderator
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A LOT of companies will start to do this cause of how hard this has hit everyone. Most of it won't help MK2 guys but if you guys want I can post them up here in case you have other vehicles you own and modify. As always thank you ALL for your support!! Wish our two countries weren't so HUGE, would love to have you guys up at the shop...this all started cause of this forum and I'd love to show my gratitude. Please be safe out there!!

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
George I'm ordering a front bar this weekend for SURE!!

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
ORDERED!!

George shipping was only $5?? I'm glad to cover the actual shipping costs Sir!!

Send me a PayPal invoice to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
George sent another $15 to cover shipping... NO refunds use as beer money if needed...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts