Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Unusual project!
Yes it is! And it's taking forever. I have a vision for an extremely clean engine bay showing off the 7m motor. Main reason to relocate the fuse box and battery to hatch is I went with a front facing intake manifold. There's definitely no room for the battery and the fuse box would be tight. So I opted to move it as well. More updates to come.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Founding Member
6,227 Posts
I have a vision for an extremely clean engine bay showing off the 7m motor.
I'm looking forward to seeing it. While I do have a thing for absolutely original cars, I also admit that I am always impressed by many of the pr-touring style resto-mods where there appears to be nothing in the engine bay but the engine itself, surrounded by just slick, glossy firewalls. Kind of harkens back to the coachbuilt cars of the 20s and 30s when the engine was as much a work of art as the rest of the car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Perhaps you already have, but if not, then this would be a perfect time to replace an old heater core.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Hopefully by next fall you can see it!

Mother of god. You've gone all in.
There’s no turning back now!

Perhaps you already have, but if not, then this would be a perfect time to replace an old heater core.
Absolutely a great time and plan to do that. I’m replacing a lot of things since everything is taken apart. Brake master cylinder, clutch master cylinder, etc..

Were did you find all the wire to wire your car and are they factory colors?
I found a online store called 4RCustoms Wire https://4rcustomswire.com/. They specialize in custom small length automotive wire. They have pretty much every color combo you can think of.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts