Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am wondering who here has taken their Supra to Titan Motorsports in Orlando? I have visited their old shop last spring but have not made it out to their new location near the airport. I know they are well known for supplying parts for mk4 Supras, but I never hear too much about customers who have had Titan's technicians actually work on their cars and perform installs and custom fabrications. I am wanting to have some work done by someone who knows the 7MGTE and w58 but don't know what their experience is with the mk2. Please share all thoughts on Titan's service dept. and techs.

Thank you

·
Registered
463 Posts
If you can afford them, and are shooting for 500 to 700hp, I would imagine there is no one better. If on a budget, I might look on Supraforums for someone like F&H performance. They are more about the 7m anyway, as I recall, and I believe they are in your area. Of course I am in Texas, and do my own work. I have met them though.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I would trust the work they do. They run a top quality parts reselling business, and I think that would show in other endeavors (look at their drag racing history). Or, you can bring your car here to WA.
-Aaron

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I assume they are of top quality due to some of the crazy drag cars they have built, but I always question shops until I get feedback from those who may have taken their vehicles to these places. No, I am not looking for a 500-600 hp car. 400 is my ultimate goal. What bothers me is that their website lists nothing about building motors/installing parts or doing any fab. work, so that is why I wonder whether or not they do a lot of this work on customer cars. All they mention is their dyno, which is why I question what their primary service is. They have been getting into Porsche quite a bit lately and have been building an older 911 of their own. I guess since they seem to know their way around mk4's so well that I shouldn't worry about mine. After researching shops in Orlando, I almost think I would rather take my car to them for some repairs rather than the nearest dealership due to the poor reputation Toyota of Orlando has. Well that settles it, I will have to give Titan another call and see what kind of work/prices they do/give.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
I think Titan has at least 1 7m guru working there. Call and ask! Better yet, stop in and ask!

I agree with Chimp, these guys have a golden reputation.

·
Super Moderator
8,362 Posts
Judging by the car markets they are targeting I think you'd be lucky to get them to return your call.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Judging by the car markets they are targeting I think you'd be lucky to get them to return your call.
They specialize in Supras. They founded their company with mk4s. They are just now getting into other markets. I have bought a clutch from them as they keep a large warehouse filled with Supra parts. I called them a couple months ago about fabricating me a new intake pipe to mount my bov on. At that time they said they would do it, but couldn't yet because the equipment was not all up and running at their new location.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts