21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
funny as hell guys, jut made my day...

pachuco be respectful with members whom have been here for a while, listen to them and dont be a dickhead.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I hear these help....

It does help, but could anyone ever do a burnout with a stock auto 5m(without a line-lock or oil/bleach/water on the tires)? I know I couldn't, even with 5.29 gears and my engine was running healthy at the time.

·
Registered
970 Posts
You could always conveniently position your rear wheels in some gravel or even off the side of the road. Once they get spinning you aren't going to do much damage to anything (unless you lose control of the car).

I bet with a set of l-type wheels and tiny tires you could get them spinning just punching it. P-type rims/tires just have way too much meat to get cooking with stock power though.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Burnout

I could never burn out with my stock 84 auto.

That's because it was AUTO!
My 82 5-speed burned out on dry pavement in first... Buy a manual next time. They're more fun, too.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
That's because it was AUTO!
My 82 5-speed burned out on dry pavement in first... Buy a manual next time. They're more fun, too.
You do realize that your giving car advice to a guy with a 10 second mk2 correct????

I'd think he could do burnouts. Just a guess:loser:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Back when I was 9 americruise ran through my hometown (so many classics and even a viper!), anyways some used line locks and water with ice in a bucket. So much smoke....... got to see people do illegal drags too. Lol the good old days........

21 - 32 of 32 Posts