Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, im glad i got what parts i did from my parts car, i found out it had a dynomax muffler and a mandrel bent exhaust :rockon:

i didnt notice until the last second, that it had kyb shocks and struts, and i think it had TRD springs, but i had no time, nor equipment to remove them.

oh well, maybe i can figure out what Pick a part it went to, lol, try and get em back later.

·
Registered
202 Posts
you should have stripped everything off the car and whatever you didn't need, someone else might need 8)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish, but unfortunately, the rear subframe i couldnt get it, and i lacked tools to remove the springs... compressors and such.

most of the interior is in my garage, along with almost the whole engine bay. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
At least you got some...parts cars are great for fixing things 8) I'd like another one.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
You actually don't need compressors. Just your weight will do it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sorry man, but you took off some average crappy exhaust parts and left on KYB struts and TRD springs? Its just bolts, thats a real shame.

When we have a parts car, it goes too the yard with a frame some glass and a bit of carpet.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, ok, come bring air tools here and remove it for me next time :p

hand tools and wd40 didnt do the trick, so i didnt have much choice, not having a ton of money to buy new toys.

besides, who knows if they were any good or not?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts