Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Name is Gabriel or Gabe for short. I was refered to this forum by Kenny(sarinas_dragons) to read up and get as much information on Celica/Supras as possible. Currently I do not own a Celica or a Supra nor a Celica/Supra but I do own two Corollas, one '86 AE86 coupe and another '80 TE72 sedan. My next two chassis purchases are planned to be a MKii P-Type and yet another TE72 coupe Corolla(ratrod style this time). Eventually I will purchase a MKiii and do a VIP Drift style car but that's later on down the road..
Anyways I hope to meet new people and see new faces as well as be presented with new ideas and Toyota ingeniousy:naughty:

Thanx,
Gabe

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome nudrifter good luck MK2 shopping I run with a lot of 86s out here they are fun cars!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
My Name is Gabriel or Gabe for short. I was refered to this forum by Kenny(sarinas_dragons) to read up and get as much information on Celica/Supras as possible. Currently I do not own a Celica or a Supra nor a Celica/Supra but I do own two Corollas, one '86 AE86 coupe and another '80 TE72 sedan. My next two chassis purchases are planned to be a MKii P-Type and yet another TE72 coupe Corolla(ratrod style this time). Eventually I will purchase a MKiii and do a VIP Drift style car but that's later on down the road..
Anyways I hope to meet new people and see new faces as well as be presented with new ideas and Toyota ingeniousy:naughty:

Thanx,
Gabe
Well, If you want to meet and see the Best of the Best, you will be at my Crib tomorrow between 11am until everyone decides to roll out. Look at the Meets section. You will find it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to the forum good luck MK2 shopping

I run with a lot of ae86s at the drift events my buddys car has a bt20v in his 86gts fun! cars:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts