Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

I have a couple of questions for anyone who cares to answer.

First, I was at a local junkyard and saw what seemed like a 280z with its lover still intact, would possibly fit on the MKII? I could not find any post related to this.

I also found a 82 or 83 complete with a transmission this might seem like a dumb question but are there any major differences between 82-3 and my 84 I would like to swap the 82s manual transmission to replace my own auto, also are there any other major difference that do not gel between my 84 and older supras?

thank you in advance

·
Registered
637 Posts
haha, funny, i have a 280z that came with louvers, and i also got a mkii lol, i'll check in a bit give me a couple minutes lol.

·
Registered
637 Posts
that's a negative, didn't even test fit it, just looked at it shit man, the z's hatch is the size of the supras hatch glass lol, if you want louvers, i have a friend that has some for 40 dollars i believe, his user name is xxsupra or i can get a hold of him for you, let me know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah dude that sounds great, I would love to buy them. could you get a hold of him for me? Also shipping would be to 98926 or ellensburg WA
thank you

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
they will fit and so will pratt and whitney jet motor :) wana try that next :)

i might know where some are at dude lm check into them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts