Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Get new struts to cure shot struts, not new wheels.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but i already got the wheels :sadsmilie

so they wont fit? i usually drive in the city not highways and i do get the lowrider feel with the front strut shot.

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
The wheels in pics are 4x100. Your car needs a 4x114.3 bolt circle. +48 will rub on strut housings, besides looking goofy. Larger diameter wheels are usually heavier, which will make your strut issue worse. Hope you didnt already buy them. Oh well, I see you have.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
If you read any of the threads about rim fitment, you would have known very quickly that a +48 offset is no where close to fitting...

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
this might be the worst question I've ever seen on this forum. What the hell is wrong with people?

You go buy wheels because they're big and shiny, not knowing if they'll fit? This is yet another case of more money than brains. Then you bring your issues here? Now you've got more money than common sense. And, since you blew all your money on wheels instead of struts, now you've got neither.

4x100 isn't even the right bolt pattern.
+48 offset is so far the wrong direction that I'm not even sure if they would bolt up if they WERE the right lug pattern.

Sure, why not. Just bolt them up! Why even bother asking the question? You clearly don't need or want honest answers here.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Hes probably just a kid guys and doesn't know any better. Welcome to the school of hard knock kid. Sell the wheels and recoupe some of your money...buy struts and fix your supra.

Best piece of advice : read and research this forum for 100 hours..ask before you do next time, we may razz u about it, but it will save u a shit ton of $, time and headaches kid.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this might be the worst question I've ever seen on this forum. What the hell is wrong with people?

You go buy wheels because they're big and shiny, not knowing if they'll fit? This is yet another case of more money than brains. Then you bring your issues here? Now you've got more money than common sense. And, since you blew all your money on wheels instead of struts, now you've got neither.

4x100 isn't even the right bolt pattern.
+48 offset is so far the wrong direction that I'm not even sure if they would bolt up if they WERE the right lug pattern.

Sure, why not. Just bolt them up! Why even bother asking the question? You clearly don't need or want honest answers here.
what issues? it's a simple question for those that know the answer which it's not me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hes probably just a kid guys and doesn't know any better. Welcome to the school of hard knock kid. Sell the wheels and recoupe some of your money...buy struts and fix your supra.

Best piece of advice : read and research this forum for 100 hours..ask before you do next time, we may razz u about it, but it will save u a shit ton of $, time and headaches kid.
i will do just that. i usually dig in the forum first to find some answers but this time i did not. i will just buy the struts.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts