Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
There is already a whole sticky about rim fitment, just the op's fault he decided not to do any research at all before buying the rims.

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
I'm not, I got exactly what I expected out of this thread, entertainment lol.

I'll echo someone elses comment for a real solution to this problem. Keep the rims, sell the supra and buy a civic or something to fit the wheels. Seriously, if you're having these kinds of problems, sell the Supra before it breaks you, owning a car this old is not for the mechanically uninclined or clueless.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
ppl calm down.. i made a mistake simple as that. i forgot to search before buying and that was my mistake and i accept it. as for civics "hondas/acura" LOL those cars are a joke. i sold my 97 civic and got me the car i wanted.... toyota mk2 supra and I LOVE IT!!! :crossjerk:thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have owned nothing but Toyota sports cars since I was 18, and being 26 now I have had 8 years of Toyota bliss. I am glad I got it right the first time ;) Although most of my cars have used the 5x114.3 lug pattern, I did own a few cars with the 4x114.3 and the first set of wheels I bought were advertised as "universal" but had the 4x100 pattern and the offsets weren't listed but looked like they were in the right specs....too bad they used a pic of a different sized and offset wheel. With that said, make sure you know what offsets you need because the picture most sites use is generic and getting a wheel that wont fit is embarasing enough. Good luck on selling the wheels.

·
Registered
79 Posts
REN69 this is my breakdown of all the cars I have owned. I am not boasting but I do take pride in the cars I have owned, they all suited my current needs at the time I had them and don't regret how they were built.

16-17 I drove my Dad's 94 F-150 XLT
18-19 1989 Supra Targo NA 19-20 1990 Supra Hardtop Turbo 1989 Supra Targa Turbo(built it to run 11s)
20-21 1985 Corolla Hatch with SR20DET 1986 Corolla coupe with SR20DET and 1983 Corolla Coupe with KA24DE both "SE86's" were full on track/drift cars and the "KE72" was a daily driver
21-now 1995 SC400 with auto to manual conversion(show car)
26-now 1985 Celica Supra. All my cars except for the SC400 where five speed from the factory.

Edit: All cars were bought by me with money I earned and for the most part turned most of the wrenches on each car. Anything dealing in wiring, paint work and body work were done by other people but all the swaps and mechanical tuning were done by me.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I'll try to make a list... but I think my dad owned too many cars for me to do so, lol

My own...
87 Civic (97-99)
86 Civic (99-01)
89 AE92 Corolla GTS (daily/winter 01-05)
90 AE92 Corolla GTS (04-10) - 92 Civic (winter beater 07-09) - 01 Protege (daily/winter beater 09-10)
84 Supra (10-now) - 96 Corolla (daily/winter beater 11-now)

This doesn't cover my wife's cars either, lol

·
Super Moderator
8,165 Posts
Why has this has turned into an i-cock size contest? Really....?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts