Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
wire diagram

Hello
been searching for a aristo wire diagram for a long time. can anyone help? trying to put together a sc300 wiith the ARISTO MOTOR. another question, does anyone know how to iidentify the map sensor on the aristo motor? Thanks.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
If your harness has one large block connector with lettering A,B,C,D inside and two others that fit into the ECU, I have decoded the harness and will post results soon. That connectir I believe fits into an adaptive harness which then feeds the third ECU connector, but I haven't seen one in person yet. I hope to uncover a clip with wiring intact to see what it is all about.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
If anyone wants to contribute stuff not already online, I have 1jzgte.com and I am just putting info there for myself and for other swappers. It is just a mirror in case any of the other sites go down.

The link for files is www.1jzgte.com/tech

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hello
been searching for a aristo wire diagram for a long time. can anyone help? trying to put together a sc300 wiith the ARISTO MOTOR. another question, does anyone know how to iidentify the map sensor on the aristo motor? Thanks.......:rolleyes:
Anyone?
Pretty Please?
LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts