Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out how many people are on this forum and who live in Wisconsin, so I can see if it would be worth trying to put together a meet sometime. Just a small meet, where people who would like to could meet up and :shock: oggle :shock: over other Supras. If you're from Wisconsin (anywhere else too, but that's where it would be) and you would be interested, throw up a reply, let me know. So far there's me and MK2Racer who would be in attendance. Hope to hear from ya!

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
I'll be over tomerrow. But check out GreatLakesSupras on the net. A few Supras around the area - we met in Madison in June and had 4 mark2s, 2 mark4s and bunch of mark3s show up, several of them actually came up from ChiTown area.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I wanna find the guy from Oconomowoc with the blue 85, havent met him yet. However, that black mkiii that was for sale a few months ago; met the new owner the other day. He pulls up behind me, and I think to myself "hmm, that looks like a mk3", and it was. He pulls up next to me and gives me the "i drive a supra. I see you also drive a supra. Cool." wave and drives by. I pulled up next to him at the light and we chatted. I told him about CS.com, so maybe we'll see him on here. Who knows...

-Kenny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts