Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That's pretty funny / and cool. It must be a bitch keeping that thing going strait! I know my MTD GOLD is pretty wiggly at 10 mph! LOL

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno... I felt bad for the guy when he was posing with the mower 3/4 thru the vid.

I had the same feeling. Too bad so many limits/restrictions kept him from reaching his goal of 100 MPH. 20 HP isn't going to cut the mustard, but at least he tried and was happy with his results.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I had the same feeling. Too bad so many limits/restrictions kept him from reaching his goal of 100 MPH. 20 HP isn't going to cut the mustard, but at least he tried and was happy with his results.
He would be getting a lot more that 20hp out of that motor. 20 hp is stock but he put an aluminum fly wheel, billet rods, header exaust, removed the governor and likely stronger valve springs. With all of that he may be getting another 8~10 hp. If he put bigger rear tires he may do it. And about those tires, they couldn't be actual lawn mower tires could they? :eek4dance: I don't think they would be rated over 40 mph. :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts