Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i have a lead on 5 starion rims and i know how everyone wants to do the 5 lug swap and everything and since i have 3 supras i figured i might do it to one of them.

the guy has 5 starion rims and will sell them to me for $150. said they are not perfect and have a little curb rash but i am waiting on him to send me pics so i can determine the exact condition.

i tried to get him to go down to 125 and me drive the full hour-hour and a half to go get them but he wouldnt budge. so i will definitely take him up on the offer of meeting him halfway or so.

just wanted to get the Almighty Gods on the supra forum to give me some advice and show me the way. lol.

as soon as i get pics i will post them.

thanks.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha. you think 150 is a good price? im still waiting to see pics. i want to know exactly how much curb rash is on them.

·
Super Moderator
8,356 Posts
Which Starion rims? For the widebody one $150 is a good deal.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Depending on the width the 7s are not really worth it especially if they have rash but the 8s and 9s are definitely worth it as long as the damage can be repaired. My friend just paid $150 for a pair of 9s and a staggered set of 8/9s usually go for around 400 on ebay.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
217 Posts
doesnt seem all that bad specially since ur getting 5 but pics do tell the story as always

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he is down here in south alabama but i have decided to not get them due to lack of funds. i could buy them but i thought about it and decided that rebuilding my engine was more important. not to mention i would have to track down all the wheel hub assembly swap parts to make the rims work anyway. but i appreciate all the input. maybe i can contact him later on down the road and snatch them up. now i at least know a little more about what they are worth.

thanks everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts