Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I still wonder what is wrong with it since it has been on craigslist on and off for about the past 3 years.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I still wonder what is wrong with it since it has been on craigslist on and off for about the past 3 years.
I'm guessing pnw people don't like poop brown interiors and exteriors. I have been trying to buy those wheels off him for the last three years with no success.

·
Registered
516 Posts
technically it's maroon, and I bought one for that much $3k. Mine had minty maroon leather though.

Think of it as UPS brown. ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Tony started at 5K, and firmly believes car is worth it. This car not being sold is all about the seller.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'm not sure if the current owner is aware of it, but, this car has been wrecked at least twice, I am aware of. The PO used to buy pats quite often from Nix 99 when Don C. and myself worked there. If memory serves, its had the nose worked on both times, and Don helped him get paid "correctly" from the insurance company.

It is, a nice car, and went to "good" shops, but still .... buyer beware. Knowig the cars history, to me, it's a nice set of wheels, and a good daily driver thrown in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts