Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to this dude from Supraforums this morning that has owned a Supra from every generation and appreciates them all.He has a picture of all four gens in his driveway. Currently he owns one of each and GET THIS, after driving each generation throughout the years he says that the mk4 was a dissapointment in comparison. That a nice mk3 drives so much better and is more solid, that a mk4 was flemsy. But at the same time it was the most powerful, with best suspension and brakes. He was so full of wisdom my young Supra folk. Anyways talk at yall later, something to chat about, I am trying to find out where hes from now, maybe he can bring them to the meet next June :naughty:

·
Registered
196 Posts
The bad points for the mk4 don't bother me, except for the only one that prevents me from buying one........................................tooooooo much $ for what it is. Thats why I made one thats anorexic lol

Post pictures? I got 4 generation picture, but its humans :)

MK4 to me is the top dog of absolute sickness. Almost all toyota cars have their special place in my driveway :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
His name is Thomas and he is from Louisianna. Very cool cat indeed. He comes to the TX2K meets in Houston every year. He's kinduv a live life to the fullest kinda guy, not a "my car is better than yours" kinda guy.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to agree that the mk4 is an array of badassness but I my self think of the price being way too high, for a car with 150k you still pay 25,000 bucks and no less, for the TT of course. For me I like every generation of Supras truly I am a Supra fan, of course I also like Chevrolet muscle. The mk1 is historic, the mk2 is MINE and so cool, the mk3 also is ok and there are some friends of mine that own mk3s but I thought the body too big and heavy, and then the mk4 of course.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His name is Thomas and he is from Louisianna. Very cool cat indeed. He comes to the TX2K meets in Houston every year. He's kinduv a live life to the fullest kinda guy, not a "my car is better than yours" kinda guy.
yep hes pretty cool guy not an asshole like alot. Screen name 'my other supra ;' anyways talk at yall later:salute:

·
Registered
463 Posts
MKI had proportionally the most expensive dash and guages by far, and the sick black glass b-pillar. MKII had the most well rounded, do everything well package overall, nice seats, and sick fender flares and wheels. MKIII had targa, a beautifull (and yes heavy), lower body, and nice door panels, and seats. MKIV had the upper body lines/roof lines, and superior engineering, simplified interior. Just my take on it.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
I've owned three MkIIs, a MkIII, and a MkIV...wonder why there's a MkII in my garage? MkIV's are great...MkIII's are nice but they both drive heavy, and they break because they are heavy. I'll take the heart of a MkIV and put it in a MkII to have the best of both worlds. K thx!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts