Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm emailing him. It has to be done. He acts like its the only MKII around ahahahaha.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ok, email sent. Asked what hes on.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Geez, if his current offer is $40,000, he should accept it! He didn't even list the mileage!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
that guy did drugs before posting the ad .:buttkick:

·
Registered
599 Posts
hey....I have a phone like that in my 82 MKII, maybe I can get $50,000.00 if I post up the mileage.
maybe it was owned by 007

·
Registered
157 Posts
It's clear he is just hoping someone comes a long not knowing the car at all and actually thinking this is some rare find (since face it, we don't see a lot of these on the road). Arrogant, yeah...but if he finds some sucker to put down $40k then more power to him.

He'll, I'd do the same if I actually thought it would produce similar results.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
He must have edited his post because it doesn't say anything about how much it costs.
Nope... still there (and I refreshed the screen):

Craigslist Dreamer said:
Gem Mint 1984 Toyota Supra
One of a kind A Must See
One Owner
Accepting offers
Current offer is Forty-thousand
Call 781-356-7771
For more details

·
Registered
673 Posts
the car phones worth 15k at least, iv heard stories but never seen one in real life! maybe he'll trade the for fifteen and this custom rare sailing vessel

I value it at fifteen thousand, cause come-on, its RARE. :)

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Haters all of you! :zzzzz:

We'll see what it brings at Barret-Jackson....it is rare and I'm assuming number matching!

·
Registered
686 Posts
What he forgot to mention is that in the late 80s the car was torn down completely and rebuilt with some pieces being made entirely of gold. He said he had just finished watching Gold Finger and had to do it to his car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts