Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A year later, I am still looking to buy a factory 1985 Toyota Celica Supra double din stereo head-unit with cassette and equalizer in good working condition with no broken pieces, scratches or other defects on head-unit face. I thought I had one a couple different times, but ended up not panning out.

I would be interested in buying 2 as I have 2, 85 Celica Supras.
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
83 Turbo '84 Dk Blue Auto-> 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,651 Posts
I have one in the 83 I bought last weekend. Have to see if it works.
83 likely is a different style... unless they changed it late in the Model year....

Anyway, I not only have an 83 Style... but more importantly have a few 84/85 styles that the Radios were working for sure... not sure if the Cassettes are working as I don't have any to Test...

I also have a bunch of Radio Surrounds .... with no broken screw _ears"

Anyway ... to the OP... if U want to P.M.me with a proper email I can send pics...

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
83 likely is a different style... unless they changed it late in the Model year....

Anyway, I not only have an 83 Style... but more importantly have a few 84/85 styles that the Radios were working for sure... not sure if the Cassettes are working as I don't have any to Test...

I also have a bunch of Radio Surrounds .... with no broken screw _ears"

Anyway ... to the OP... if U want to P.M.me with a proper email I can send pics...

Cheers,
Hi, I’m looking for a working stereo system for my ‘85 Supra. Can you help
my email. [email protected]
Thank you
Raffi

·
Registered
83 Turbo '84 Dk Blue Auto-> 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,651 Posts
Hi, I’m looking for a working stereo system for my ‘85 Supra. Can you help
my email. [email protected]
Thank you
Raffi
OK Raffi... I have an 84 ... I'll test the actual Radio in the next day or so... Don't have a Cassette to test that tho'
Shipping anything outside of Canada is Fairly expensive... Just am shipping an '83 Stereo to Texas & the Shipping alone was $45. ...just as an example...

I'll be in touch once I check to see if it's working or not...

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK Raffi... I have an 84 ... I'll test the actual Radio in the next day or so... Don't have a Cassette to test that tho'
Shipping anything outside of Canada is Fairly expensive... Just am shipping an '83 Stereo to Texas & the Shipping alone was $45. ...just as an example...

I'll be in touch once I check to see if it's working or not...

Cheers,
Hi Dave,
Thank you so much, I don’t mind the shipping costs I’m lucky just to have found one :)
Let me know if it checks out ok, and how you’d like to get paid
Thank you
Raffi

·
Registered
58 Posts
A year later, I am still looking to buy a factory 1985 Toyota Celica Supra double din stereo head-unit with cassette and equalizer in good working condition with no broken pieces, scratches or other defects on head-unit face. I thought I had one a couple different times, but ended up not panning out.

Thank you in advance!
I have one from my ‘85 - looks ‘perfect’ I’d say, worked when I removed it (never tried the cassette). Let me know if you are still interested; $300 plus shipping.

·
Super Moderator
7,828 Posts
Hope jjbenzo is no longer looking for one, because stealing thread like this isn't kind 🙄

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thank you in advance!
I have an original 1983 supra stereo, working condition for sale.
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Electronic device Gas Machine

·
Super Moderator
7,828 Posts
The radio above with AM stereo was introduced in the 85 model year.

Reactions: AJ
1 - 12 of 12 Posts