Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '82 Supra caught fire due to no battery mount and I was hoping someone would be able to sell the stock 5M-GE (I believe) for very cheap. I can install it and everything, just looking to rebuild my toast. Need costs and I'd like it to run, but I can do a partial rebuild. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
There are tons of them here in WA. Our Question to you before anyone throws a " Yes I have one here for cheap" is What is cheap to you. What are you looking to spend?

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
Off Topic - I tried to use your handle for my personalized plates a while back but got denied. I guess someone at DMV knows what BOHICA stands for and took offense.
Back on topic - I noticed that you posted this thread in the turbo section. Are you planning on boosting?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't mean to post in 'TURBO'. Tried 'PARTS' but didn't seem to work.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SupraGuy31 - For a whole car that runs but crappy shape, looking at about $800 maybe. Hoping less, I'm 16 pulling minimum wage. I posted my whole story on 'Welcome to CS" or whatever it is. Search for 'From Evergreen, Lookin mean' ... That is my story so thats what I'm looking at.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Where the HELL WERE YOU A MONTH AGO?! Not trying to gloat or anything but I had 2! Couldn't get rid of them for the life of me, and one was totally rebuilt with 12,000 miles on it! Ended up having to let one go to the crusher with the parts car it was in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts