Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

wtb 7mgte complete ohio

764 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ihateu3 
#1 ·
I just bought my very first mkII (i saved her from the junk yard) but the motor is blown. I am looking for a cheap 7mgte in or near ohio. Since I am working off of unemployment money I do not need a 700+ hp motor, I just need a stocker as cheap as they come (and I will still prolly have to save for a year) please if anyone can help let me know, I love this car and cant wait to drive it for the first time!

#4 ·
got a 7mge!! not gte....$600 w/harness and ecu. runs great!! needs one freeze plug..

#5 ·
I am still in need of a complete 7mgte package, and I need it right away!

BTW I do realize supraholic has one for sale in the forums, but he hasn't been responding, so I am unsure if he is just to busy lately, but I am still in need!

Also, disregard my first post, the motor does not have to be stock, actually I prefer it to have been rebuilt not to long ago, aside of that I am just hoping its somewhere near Ohio (a few states is ok) or that you are willing to ship.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.