Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a 82 Distributor (Vac Advance), 82 AFM, 82 ECU, and possibly a 82 Throttle Body
Parts are needed for my 6m Mk1 Swap.

Shipped to Canada please.

*Note: I do realize there are some parts for sale on ebay (for a lot of $), looking for someone willing to give me a package deal on everything.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
I need my ECU, keeping my AFM and have sold off my dizzy, but I have the TB. I have the entire thing other than the 3 parts I mentioned, actually.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
If you're doing an engine swap why would you want to downgrade to the oldest hardest to work with stuff?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Looking for a package deal.
And I have to go 82 specific stuff in order to keep my factory harness in tact. I’m reading Damon’s old posts on how to do the MK1 5m/6mge swap. That’s what the doctor ordered....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In a MK1? Never been done.
Doing a vintage build.
But otherwise, yes I agree... JZ is much simpler

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a 82 Distributor (Vac Advance), 82 AFM, 82 ECU, and possibly a 82 Throttle Body
Parts are needed for my 6m Mk1 Swap.

Shipped to Canada please.

*Note: I do realize there are some parts for sale on ebay (for a lot of $), looking for someone willing to give me a package deal on everything.
Cheers.
Hi Josh... First of all I'm not that far from U ... in Waterloo... so shipping would be a LOT cheaper for any parts U got fr me... Also... if U could give me the exact Part # for the ECU... I actually might have it... I had one '83 car. plus 1 other ECU... that don't correspond to 84/85 MK II (which are the years that I have stuck with)

Also have an '83 (or earlier ) Igniter I will be posting on here shortly.

In addition, I have '83 style front fenders in great condition Driver's & Passengers...

So get me the actual ECU # ....& we'll go from there....

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts